[Python-modules-team] Review of the graphite-web package

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:18:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have packaged my first python package. I have read the "Debian
Python Policy ", but I need a review from the experts here ;-)

I still need to fix some lintian warnings also (this, I know how):
W: graphite-web: embedded-javascript-library
usr/share/graphite/webapp/content/js/jquery.js
W: graphite-web: embedded-javascript-library
usr/share/graphite/webapp/content/js/scriptaculous/scriptaculous.js
W: graphite-web: embedded-javascript-library
usr/share/graphite/webapp/content/js/window/prototype.js

Can you please take a look?

Regards
--
Mathieu Parent