[Python-modules-team] python-modules-team moderation bankruptcy

Jakub Wilk jwilk at debian.org
Thu Apr 11 11:15:32 UTC 2013

Due to unfortunate circumstances, python-modules-team at lists.a.d.o hasn't
been moderated for years. We have currently about 4500 messages in the
moderation queue; vast majority of them is spam. I don't believe that
it's worth anyone's time to go through them all, especially since value
of most (all?) non-spam messages is very little after all these
months/years. Therefore, unless someone objects, I'm going to declare
moderation bankruptcy: I'll discard all the messages older that a month,
and start moderation anew.

If your message is currently held in python-modules-team moderation
queue, and you want it to reach the list, please tell us NOW.

--
Jakub Wilk