[Python-modules-team] musicbrainzngs package in debian (re: bug #698202)

Alastair Porter alastair at porter.net.nz
Wed Apr 17 11:56:27 UTC 2013

Simon,
Thanks for the email. I'm taking a look at these build things this week and
will hopefully get a new release out soon.
I have one question about adding documentation to the package. Is it easier
for you as a packager to have documentation sources, or the compiled html,
or does it not matter? I'm not too sure what the best practises are around
this.

Alastair