[Python-modules-team] proposal for a python-pyrrd patch

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla at trueelena.org
Mon Apr 22 07:27:19 UTC 2013

Hello

A few weeks ago I prepared a team upload to fix bug #691230 in
python-pyrrd with minimal modifications to the package;
unluckily (also because of some errors on my part) it was
too late to get it sponsored into wheezy, so I believe it
is worth preparing a better fix for jessie.

Would you be interested in a patch that makes the package format
3.0 (quilt) and applies the backported upstream patch in a
clean way?

.. _691230: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=691230
--
Elena ``of Valhalla''