[Python-modules-team] Preparing for upgrade of python-html5lib to 0.99

obergix at debian.org obergix at debian.org
Fri Dec 13 13:27:29 UTC 2013

Hi.

AFAIU from apt-rdepends -r python-hmtl5lib, your package, python-pisa, depends
on it.

Please note that I've just uploaded (targetting experimental), an
updated version of python-html5lib 0.99, in the context of the Debian
Python Modules packaging Team [0] (the package is still pending approval
[1], as provides the new python3 flavour binary package).

I hope you'll be able to test whether this new version messes with your
dependency or not ;-)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/html5lib/trunk/