[Python-modules-team] python-xdo (http://bugs.debian.org/698020)

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Sun Jan 13 00:33:58 UTC 2013

hi folks--

I just uploaded python-xdo to experimental, closing ITP #698020.  It
provides some bindings for libxdo, a library to generate X11 input
events and generally manipulate an X session.

I'm the upstream for the python bindings, and i'm the debian maintainer
for xdotool (the source of libxdo), but i'd be happy to put python-xdo
under the aegis of the python module packaging team if folks are
interested.   I expect to be the one who does the packaging work, but
i'm always happy to have other people be able to contribute changes
directly so i'm not a single point of failure.

Any objections to my setting up a git repository for python-xdo under
python-modules-team's section on alioth?

Regards,

        --dkg