[Python-modules-team] Comments regarding python-webob_1.2.3-3_amd64.changes

Barry Warsaw barry at debian.org
Mon Jul 29 17:17:19 UTC 2013

On Jul 27, 2013, at 11:42 PM, Paul Richards Tagliamonte wrote:

>Heyya Barry,
>
>The correct term for that license is `Expat', it'd be nice to change that
>in d/copyright!

I changed that in svn for the `Files: *` and License section, but not for
`Files: debian/*` section.  I didn't want to do that without approval of the
other copyright holders for the packaging bits.  Cc'd here for feedback.

(Also, Uploaders: let me know if you mind me adding myself to the copyright
for debian/*)

-Barry