[Python-modules-team] Get daily new customers from Google.

Madhavi Bachani madhavibachani at liefiedesign.com
Mon Mar 18 08:49:32 UTC 2013

Dear Customer,

For a small annual Cost, we will do following:

1)    List your website in Trade Directories and Send you PROOF of listing.

2)    Write NEW, innovative and unique ARTICLE on your website, business or
company.

3)    Create Press-Release and Media Items.

4)    Create Social Media Accounts.

5)    Create and Market a VIDEO on your company on Youtube and 30+ Video Sharing
Websites.

6)    Create Facebook & Twitter Profiles.

7)    Manage and improve your Internet Marketing Campaign for the entire year.

We are providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Send us an email today!

Regards,
Madhavi Bachani.
Tel. 91-022-28859040