[Python-modules-team] Uploads/Rebuilds for sip4 update

Scott Kitterman debian at kitterman.com
Wed May 8 08:37:35 UTC 2013

The following packages depend on a version of sip-api and will need to be
rebuilt/updated once sip4 is uploaded to unstable as part of getting the
addition of python3.3 sorted.  DD list is attached (I've only included
uploaders in this direct email for packages that aren't team maintained.

python-avogadro (avogadro) - binNMU
python-ball (ball) - boost related FTBFS #707205
python-ballview (ball) - boost related FTBFS #707205
calibre-bin (calibre) - binNMU after python-qt4
python-kde4 (pykde4) - source uploade needed for python3.3 after python-qt4
python-qwt3d-qt4 (pyqwt3d) - binNMU after python-qt4
python-qwt5-qt4 (pyqwt5) - binNMU after python-qt4
python-qt4 - source upload needed for python3.3
python-qscintilla2 (qscintilla2) - binNMU after python-qt4
serna - FTBFS sfworks/xpath/impl3/Tokenizer.cxx:33:33: fatal error:
xpath/xpathParser.hpp: No such file or directory
veusz-helpers (veusz) - binNMU after python-qt4
veusz-helpers-dbg (veusz) - binNMU after python-qt4

The serna FTBFS in my test is the only one I couldn't replicate with current
sip4.

I plan on coordinating this with the release team to get the binNMUs scheduled
and dealing with fixing python-qt4/pykde4.  I'm not sure what to do about
serna.

Scott K