[Python-modules-team] New upstream release for pyparsing

Kevin Coyner kcoyner at debian.org
Tue May 14 14:44:01 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas

I'm going in for ankle surgery early next week, so am swamped this week
trying to get all physical tasks done before my scheduled 8 weeks in a cast
and boot.  I'd be glad and thankful if you'd like to proceed and I
definitely don't want to hold up progress.  I'd love to see your work as it
moves along and like you believe team work is great.

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 2048R/C85D8F71  http://rustybear.com/publickey.html