[Python-modules-team] python-potr_1.0.0~beta7-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 2 01:00:34 UTC 2013

On 09/30/2013 01:00 AM, Luke Faraone wrote:
> Dear maintainer,
>
> python-potr-1.0.0b7\src\gajim-plugin\gotr\* is GPL-3 only, not GPL-3+.

Fixed.

> python-potr-1.0.0b7\src\gajim-plugin\gotr\gotr.png appears to have been
> created with Photoshop. Please ask upstream for the source file or remove the
> graphic from the upstream tarball.

The src/gajim-plugin/ tree is not used at all to build the package, and is
just a remnant in the release tarball.  It is going to be removed from the
next release and released in a separate package.  I'll email the author to
make sure to include the source file in that release.  Is the photoshop source
still required for python-potr?

> Please use a proper description in
> debian\patches\fix_python_shebang_for_convertkey.patch.

Fixed.

.hc