[Python-modules-team] django-classy-tags and -sekizai

Markus Wanner markus at bluegap.ch
Fri Sep 6 20:23:59 UTC 2013

Dear Ondřej,

I'm interested in packaging django-cms 3.0 (currently in beta) for
Debian. So I started to look at what's needed.

I soon found your packages django-classy-tags and django-sekizai. Both
were last updated in Feb 2012 (assuming I found the latest package).
Their VCS info points to collab-maint, but I'm unable to find these
repositories. Do you still have the (git) history available? (See
#688343 as well.)

If you don't mind, I'd like to provide upgrades to:
 * django-classy-tags-0.4
 * django-sekizai-0.7

Would it make sense to move maintenance under the DPMT? Guess that
implies moving to svn. Not that I have a problem with that, though. It
doesn't seem like a lot of history to import. DPMT, any opinions?

Regards

Markus Wanner