[Python-modules-team] electrum_1.9.7-1~bpo70+1_i386.changes is NEW

Colin Watson cjwatson at debian.org
Sat Apr 5 21:52:45 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 05, 2014 at 02:38:24PM -0700, Andres Salomon wrote:
> I backported and uploaded electrum (a lightweight bitcoin client) and
> its associated dependencies (six, python-ecdsa, slowaes) to
> wheezy-backports.  It was a straight-forward backport with no packaging
> changes.

You versioned your six package "1.6.1-2~bpo70+1", while the version in
testing/unstable is "1.6.1-1".  This is unconventional - backports is
supposed to be << testing so that upgrades work properly.  Can you make
sure that you get this right for the next time?

> If you have any concerns, notice any bugs, would prefer to maintain the
> wheezy backport for your packages yourself, etc, just let me know.

I don't mind that much, although it's very little work for me to
maintain the wheezy backport for six as well as the main packaging so
I'd be happy to take it over once the version in testing/unstable
exceeds 1.6.1-2, if that's OK with you.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson at debian.org]