[Python-modules-team] Team maintaining python-igraph (Was: Status of igraph packaging for Debian)

Tamás Nepusz ntamas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:29:27 UTC 2014

Hello Andreas,

> Fine. As written above: If you might prefer Git I'd volunteer to
> migrate the package.
Git is indeed better for me -- please migrate igraph to the Git repo if possible.

> Maintainers are in CC. As far as I know there is no strong reason for
> this split - just historical. We should do whatever makes sense in your
> opinion.
For me it makes more sense to keep python-igraph in Debian-med unless there is a policy to keep all Python modules under the control of the Python modules team, especially because python-igraph is pretty useless without libigraph0 anyway. But I don't mind if I have to join both groups.

Kind regards,
Tamas