[Python-modules-team] [python-django] branch master updated (f8054c2 -> 18d13a0)

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Aug 22 21:00:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014, Luke Faraone wrote:
> I could force-push upstream to track unstable, and put a gbp.conf or
> whatever in the experimental branch that makes sense, if you like.

Since you had not yet pushed the proper tags, I cleaned up the history
and pushed everything in new branches:
- debian/{sid,experimental,wheezy,squeeze}
- upstream/{1.6.x,1.7.x}

(this is inspired by the current discussion on -devel about git repository
layout)

And I added proper debian/gbp.conf documenting the current state of each
branch.

Anyone with a git clone should update its clone to drop the old branches
and use the new ones.

Thank you.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/