[Python-modules-team] Comments regarding django-markupfield_1.2.1-1_amd64.changes

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Thu Aug 28 00:37:14 UTC 2014

On 28 August 2014 01:39, Paul Richards Tagliamonte <
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

> Mind upstreaming that patch? Just so happens the
> author is my coworker / boss. I'm sure he'll take
> patches, we use Django 1.7 in our stack now.

I see the following patch:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/django-markupfield/trunk/debian/patches/django-1.7.patch?revision=30274&view=markup

>From the description it sounds like it won't be needed after django 1.7
final or 1.7rc4 is released. I guess the fix missed 1.7rc3.

Also see the referenced bug: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/23112

(note: I haven't had anything to do with the package)
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>