[Python-modules-team] Bug#712206: New package ready to be sponsored at mentors
alexandre.detiste at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:09:12 UTC 2014
> I've uploaded to mentors:
> I'm really hoping someone will take a look
looks nice; I'm using right now
> and upload it.
I can't do that.
> My name had to be added to the changelog for me to be able to upload it to
> mentors. This leads to some nmu-warnings. Please just ago ahead and
> replace my name with yourself as you'd like.
You can rewrite it this way:
pyusb (1.0.0b2-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Ruben Undheim ]
* New upstream release (Closes: #712206)
- Removed debian/python-usb.examples.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.6 without further change
* Debhelper now at version 9
* Using source format "3.0 (quilt)"
* Changed some dependencies
* Changed description of package in d/control
* "cme fix dpkg-control" to clean up d/control
[ Chris J Arges]
* Most of the packaging work up to v1.0.0b1-1
-- XXXXXXXX <xxxxxxxxx> Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:44:02 +0100
More information about the Python-modules-team