[Python-modules-team] python-levenshtein

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Sat Feb 1 15:03:42 UTC 2014

Thanks Stuart for pointing this stuff out, and to Stuart and Sandro for
offering to work on it.  I'm happy that we'll be seeing
python3-levenshtein in debian soon.

On 02/01/2014 07:57 AM, Stuart Prescott wrote:
> That was just information for interested readers who were wondering where the
> updated package could be found. Since I was anticipating working on this
> myself a roundtrip to the BTS has less appeal.

fwiw, i often find it useful to report problems i plan on working on to
the BTS directly anyway.  In practice, there are folks interested in
some modules who aren't on the python-modules-team mailing list, and
they may be monitoring the package through the BTS or the PTS directly.

Regards,

	--dkg