[Python-modules-team] Important!

jonathn at yahoo.com jonathn at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 13:36:15 UTC 2014

Attention! I am Jonathan Fenn, counsel to late Mr. Mark who died in a car crash in London alongside his immediate family in 2005. He left behind an investment bond of about 4.8 Million GBP with a finance house here in the United Kingdom before his demise. I have in my possession legal documents that could confer on you the legal rights for the claim. Kindly give me a call with your thoughts about this mail, and then we can begin the claims process. Sincerely, Jonathan Fenn.