[Python-modules-team] RFS: pysdl2/0.9.3+dfsg2-1 [ITP] -- Python wrapper around SDL2 using ctypes
fayvel at web.de
fayvel at web.de
Tue Oct 21 08:04:54 UTC 2014
retitle 758538 RFS: pysdl2/0.9.3+dfsg2-1 [ITP] -- Python wrapper around SDL2 using ctypes
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pysdl2"
* Package name : pysdl2
Version : 0.9.3+dfsg2-1
Upstream Author : Marcus von Appen <marcus at sysfault.org>
* URL : https://bitbucket.org/marcusva/py-sdl2
* License : CC0 or ZLIB
Section : python
It builds those binary packages:
pysdl2-doc - Python bindings to the SDL2 C-library - documentation
python-sdl2 - Python bindings to the SDL2 C-library (Python 2 build)
python3-sdl2 - Python bindings to the SDL2 C-library (Python 3 build)
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pysdl2/pysdl2_0.9.3+dfsg2-1.dsc
More information about PySDL2 can be obtained from https://bitbucket.org/marcusva/py-sdl2 .
Changes since the last upload:
* New dfsg tarball without doc/python.inv
* Upgraded to policy 3.9.6, no changes required
- Add Recommends dependency *-numpy for faster pixelaccess
- Adjust license comment to fully state that the CC0 Public Domain
Dedication is the preferred dedication and ZLIB is just a fallback License
- Drop doc/python.inv which isn't in the preferred form for modifications and
not used during the build
- Clarify why doc/python.inv was removed from the upstream tarball
A diff to the previous upload is attached.
Special thanks to Thorsten Alteholz for finding the problem in
debian/prune-tarball.sh which caused an inclusion of doc/python.inv.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3979 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Python-modules-team