[Python-modules-team] python-hl7 not maintained since close to three years

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Oct 24 20:32:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I realised that python-hl7 is not uploaded since December 2011.  I tried
to add myself to uploaders and commit to the Python Modules team SVN but
it seems ACLs are not set to give Debian developers write permissions.
Since we need to be quick if we want to meet the freeze date with the
latest upstream version I'm tempted to move the package to Debian Med
team SVN since we would like to care for the package.

Is there anybody who has a problem with this "team hijack"?

If yes, please make sure that the package will be upgraded in the next
two days do enable it migrating to testing right in time.

Thanks

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de