[Python-modules-team] python-hl7 not maintained since close to three years

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sat Oct 25 18:03:48 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 06:51:55PM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > since I did not recieved any answer I now have uploaded python-hl7
>
> you wrote them 21hrs ago on a Friday evening...

I know and we have about another 21hrs left if the package should reach
Jessie.  I'm aware that my takeover was against our usual rules but I
consider my action in the interest of the users of this package.  As I
wrote I'm fine to revert the move to the Debian Med team.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de