[Python-modules-team] Request for review - python-gnutls

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sat Sep 6 11:39:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

given that python-gnutls is one of the last packages still depending
on libgnutls26 [1] I have thrown in a little bit of effort to prepare a
NMU fixing this.

However I am not a regular python user and would therefore appreciate
a second set of eyes doublechecking that the result is not more broken
than the version currently in sid.

https://people.debian.org/~ametzler/python-gnutls_2.0.1-0.1.dsc

Thanks in advance,
cu Andreas