[Python-modules-team] Processed: retitle 781640 to Asymmetric keys and x509 certificates should not be used as HMAC keys ...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Wed Apr 1 22:51:14 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 781640 Asymmetric keys and x509 certificates should not be used as HMAC keys
Bug #781640 [pyjwt] Signature bypass via "alg=none" and HMAC/RSA confusion
Changed Bug title to 'Asymmetric keys and x509 certificates should not be used as HMAC keys' from 'Signature bypass via "alg=none" and HMAC/RSA confusion'
> forwarded 781640 https://github.com/jpadilla/pyjwt/issues/105
Bug #781640 [pyjwt] Asymmetric keys and x509 certificates should not be used as HMAC keys
Set Bug forwarded-to-address to 'https://github.com/jpadilla/pyjwt/issues/105'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

781640: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=781640