[Python-modules-team] Joining the Python Modules Packaging Team

Ross Gammon rossgammon at mail.dk
Mon Aug 24 20:38:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to join the Python Modules Packaging Team to package
python(3)-dominate which is a dependency of creepy in the Debian GIS Team.

I am happy to help out with other packages where required, and
especially eager to help out with the many python modules my other
packages depend on :-)

I am a DM, and have been lurking on the Python and Python Apps lists for
quite a while.

There is a request on Alioth (ross-guest) waiting for approval.

Regards,

Ross Gammon