[Python-modules-team] Reply us at bla_ododo1966(at)yahoo.com

Master Bla Isaiah blaododo12 at yebomail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:59:45 UTC 2015

Dearest,
Reply us at  bla_ododo1966 at yahoo.com
I am Bla Isaiah. 18years and my younger sister Shirley 16yrs old, from Cote d'lvoire,we are the only children of late Mr.and Mrs. ododo Isaiah. we are in danger right now because our late father position in the past Government in our country,he was among the Cabinet of opposition party in my country, he and our mother were both shot to death instantly and our house was burnt down by unknown men a year and months ago. The people that killed our parents are after our lives now to make sure that our family are drastically wiped off.when my father was alive he deposited the sum of $18.5 Million dollars in a prime Bank with my name as the next of kin. Please, I want you to step forward as our foreign partner so that you will help us secure our live and fund into your country for investment in real estate management to to enable us further our education.
Please let GOD use you to save our souls.
Yours sincerely,
Bla and Shirley Isaiah.