[Python-modules-team] Processed (with 1 errors): retitle 791257 to qscintilla2: library transition will be needed when GCC 5 is the default

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jul 5 03:57:13 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 791257 qscintilla2: library transition will be needed when GCC 5 is the default
Bug #791257 [src:qscintilla2] qscintilla2: library transition may be needed when GCC 5 is the default
Changed Bug title to 'qscintilla2: library transition will be needed when GCC 5 is the default' from 'qscintilla2: library transition may be needed when GCC 5 is the default'
> tag -1 confirmed
Failed to alter tags of Bug -1: The 'bug' parameter ("-1") to Debbugs::Control::set_tag did not pass regex check
.

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

791257: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=791257