[Python-modules-team] RFS: pyvisa/1.6.3-1

Ruben Undheim ruben.undheim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:03:51 UTC 2015

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I'm wondering if anyone wants to sponsor the package pyvisa? The current version
in Debian is 1.4. It is therefore a major leap to 1.6.3. The current maintainer
said I should take over since I'm more interested in the package than he is.

I've decided to maintain it as part of the Debian Python Modules team. It
would be great if someone in the team would like to help me by sponsoring
the upload.

You'll find the package either on mentors or on alioth (git):

 - https://mentors.debian.net/package/pyvisa
 - git://anonscm.debian.org/python-modules/packages/pyvisa.git

Thanks a lot in advance! It's of course great if someone in the Python
Modules team would help out!

Best regards,
Ruben