[Python-modules-team] www.packages.debian.org

Ryan | Assurity Solutions Ltd ryanmhalverson12 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:20:54 UTC 2015

Hi,I am Ryan,and I work for an-Advertising Company based in Auckland. After
looking through your site and doing some industry research I noticed that
you were not currently doing-SEO-for your business.

Well, ASSURITY SOLUTIONS LTD can help your business achieve better ranking
on prominent search-engine like-Google-etc to generate more lead/sale.

You can attract more visitors and get more business then ever before by
running an effective-website-optimisation campaign.

We also give a written promise for our-SEO-services that you'll appear on
the 1st page of-Google. If we do not rank you on the first page
of-Google-in 90 days, you can exit the agreement.

I will also provide you with a checklist to show you the strengths and
weaknesses of your current website on the prospect at
absolutely-no-cost-involved?

If you would like to have a no-obligation discussion with me, please reply
with your phone number?

RYAN HALVERSON | STRATEGY TECHNOLOGY MANAGER

ASSURITY SOLUTIONS LTD GOOGLE PARTNER

Headquarters: Office: Level 1,Building D 40 Tawa Drive,Albany. Auckland
0632.New Zealand.

Other Offices: Christchurch | Wellington | Hamilton | Tauranga & Dunedin
Global Presence: Hong Kong & China | USA | AUS | UAE | Singapore | UK