[Python-modules-team] www.packages.debian.org

Amber | CREATIVE AUST Pty Ltd amberbridgeford20 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 07:49:08 UTC 2015

Hi, my name is Amber and I work for a Registered Google Partner located in
Sydney. We are a 100% Australian owned & operated company having a country
wide presence.

After doing research on your website I wanted to send you a quick email. I
can make a few changes (aesthetically and/or SEO-wise) to make your site
convert more visitors into leads and to get it placed higher in the organic
search results, for a few of your selected key phrases.

I would just need to know which (if not both) services you're open to
checking out information about, either Website Design and Development or
SEO. Would you be open to seeing a detailed proposal outlining package
inclusions and pricing?

I'd like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you
this week to discuss your campaign?

Thanks & regards,

AMBER BRIDGEFORD | COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER

CREATIVE AUST Pty Ltd-GOOGLE PARTNER

Headquarters: Suite 1615,30 Foveaux Street,Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia

Other Branches: Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Hobart