[Python-modules-team] www.packages.debian.org

Carol | AU IT SOLUTIONS carolmarshall562 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:39:34 UTC 2016

Hello, I hope you are well.

My name is Carol Marshall and I work for a Search Marketing company in
Sydney, Australia.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website.
Thing is i had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently
ranked on Page 1 and I truly believe you have a better website and a better
brand.

Long story short, I have created an 18-Page WebsiteAudit which addresses
all of the technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you
from ranking on PAGE 1...

I am happy to send you this report forFREE.

All I want is the opportunity to call you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in
greater detail.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,

Carol | MANAGER

AU IT SOLUTIONS
Headquarters: 41 Bridge Rd Glebe, NSW 2037, Australia
Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | USA | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore