[Python-modules-team] [Python-modules-commits] [mpmath] 01/01: d/copyright: Changed licence shortname BSD -> BSD-3-clause

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Sat Apr 30 15:04:44 UTC 2016

> so eventually you could declare your intention of "fixing
> debian/copyright" to the list before starting this operation?

so should I send mail to mailing list before any intention to commit
anything? :)

I'm just going thru Lintian report and fixing few warnings. If you have any
concerns about my change(s), just ping me on IRC or via email/mailing list
with explanation where you see problem. But don't send me "don't not touch,
it's me" email please - that's not how collaborative work should work.

Thanks.

--
Best regards
 Bc. Ondrej Novy