[Python-modules-team] jupyter-sphinx-theme_0.0.6+ds1-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Mon Dec 5 16:38:00 UTC 2016

Sorry about that, fixed and re-uploaded. I kept it at version 0.0.6+ds1-2, so that Jerome's name is more prominent in the changelog since he did most of the work.

I think I figured out the correct sbuild flags, to have the full changelog in .changes, plus the .orig.tar.gz.

Thorsten Alteholz:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE