[Python-modules-team] RFS: python-btrees/4.3.1-1 [ITP]

Julien Muchembled jm at jmuchemb.eu
Fri Dec 9 20:32:28 UTC 2016

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

 Dear mentors,

 I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-btrees"

* Package name    : python-btrees
  Version         : 4.3.1-1
  Upstream Author : Zope Foundation and Contributors <zope-dev at zope.org>
* URL             : https://github.com/zopefoundation/BTrees
* License         : Zope-2.1
  Section         : python

 It builds those binary packages:

   python-btrees - scalable persistent object containers for Python
   python-btrees-doc - scalable persistent object containers for Python - documentation
   python3-btrees - scalable persistent object containers for Python 3

 To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

 https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-btrees

   dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-btrees/python-btrees_4.3.1-1.dsc

 Changes since the last upload:

python-btrees (4.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release (Closes: #842874).

 Regards,
  Julien Muchembled