[Python-modules-team] SMTP for unlimited emails/discount offer arrival

SMTP service smtpservice at sg127.emailmarketingprovider.info
Sun Jul 17 06:59:56 UTC 2016

Hello
Now we are doing promotion for below: bulk mailing server
Package one:
SMTP server account (99USD/Month)
1-dedicated server and dedicated IP;
2-RDNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC implemented;
3-high inbox rate
3-unlimited email volume
This package only provide smtp account (include email address, username, password and smtp account), customer should use RDP such as turbo mailer/ams/sendblaster in their own computer

Package two:
SMTP server installed web-based mailing software (155USD/Month)
1-dedicated server and dedicated IP;
2-RDNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC implemented;
3-unlimited email volume
4-high inbox rate
5-Interspire Email Marketer latest version installed
This package provide web-based email sending software, you can finish all operation on website, not need RDP.

Welcome add my Skype ID: ljsanitary1998 for details and demo trial use.

Best regards,
Smart Wong
Managing Director
SMART ONLINE MARKETING INC.