[Python-modules-team] [Python-modules-commits] [mpmath] 01/01: d/copyright: Changed licence shortname BSD -> BSD-3-clause

Brian May bam at debian.org
Thu May 5 10:54:52 UTC 2016

Barry Warsaw <barry at debian.org> writes:

>>announced before:
>>http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/python-modules-team/2016-March/030256.html
>
> Thanks!  I must have missed it, but you did the right thing.

In future, far better to use the debian-python at lists.debian.org mailing
list; less likely to get missed.

Having said that I did see the email, and I was happy with it. I didn't
notice it was the wrong mailing list though :-(.

It does cause confusion for people who are familar with the team, having
the aloith as the Maintainer field - people use this expecting to be
able to contact the Maintainer... Sometimes I will resend emails to
debian-python at lists.debian.org when I see this happen.
--
Brian May <bam at debian.org>