[Python-modules-team] (no subject)

Rose Marian rose at integralmedia.com.au
Wed Nov 2 05:50:23 UTC 2016

Hi Webmaster

I'm contacting you as I represent Adaptive Chiropractic , a leading chiropractic clinic in Richmond, Melbourne

After looking through your blog   I could see this would clearly be of interest to your readers and I wondered if it were possible to contribute an article for your website.

I would like become a contributor to, starting with this original piece for your blog “
Chiropractic as an Alternative Health Solution ” to start with. I am happy to offer free submissions going forward to develop an online presence for Adaptive Chiropractic.

As an added bonus I will ensure the post will get at least 25 Facebook likes and tweets to help promote it.

All I ask in return is a do-follow link or two in the article body that will be relevant to your audience and the article.

Please let me know if your interested and I will send over some title suggestions unless there is a particular topic you would like me to cover on your behalf?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Rose