[Python-modules-team] Regarding my last email

Rose Marian rose at integralmedia.com.au
Tue Nov 8 00:35:29 UTC 2016

Hi Webmaster,

Not sure if you missed my last email 		On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 5:50 AM, Rose Marian <rose at integralmedia.com.au> wrote:

			Hi Webmaster

I'm contacting you as I represent Adaptive Chiropractic , a leading chiropractic clinic in Richmond, Melbourne

After looking through your blog   I could see this would clearly be of interest to your readers and I wondered if it were possible to contribute an article for your website.

I would like become a contributor to, starting with this original piece for your blog “
Chiropractic as an Alternative Health Solution ” to start with. I am happy to offer free submissions going forward to develop an online presence for Adaptive Chiropractic.

As an added bonus I will ensure the post will get at least 25 Facebook likes and tweets to help promote it.

All I ask in return is a do-follow link or two in the article body that will be relevant to your audience and the article.

Please let me know if your interested and I will send over some title suggestions unless there is a particular topic you would like me to cover on your behalf?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Rose

		 but I'd really love to contribute an article. Is there any way we might be able to work together?

Thank you,

Rose