[Python-modules-team] Introduction

Paul Akerman pauldakerman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 04:30:20 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I’m currently working with a brilliant business who operates in the education industry. I noticed your site has published a very interesting article, Introduction, which is why I think a collaboration between us could work well.

We would like to feature a bespoke piece of content on your site, which we think would be of great interest to you and your audience. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer you a fee of $50.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards,
PaulDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.