[Python-modules-team] Backporting matplotlib and its dependencies

Patrick Hastings phastings at certifiedretailsolutions.com
Fri Apr 21 20:28:58 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,

Forgive me if this is overstepping my boundary. Mailing list says posting is allowed by all.

> Warning, treated as error:
> I can confirm that the missing file does not exist inside the source

Based on the message received, it seems as though the warning is interpreted as an error during runtime. I believe because it is treated the warning is treated as an error, it would cause a failure to build.

In some code for Sphinx in 2014, Prjemian at github answers an issue for a similar problem, solving it by including the line-

numpydoc_show_class_members = False

-which seems to solve the issue.

Resources:
~~~~
https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/issues/16
https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/commit/6ced7a6562b7411259f5b472b4c2d9f2f7856bdf

Silence the warning before the next release:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12206334/sphinx-autosummary-toctree-contains-reference-to-nonexisting-document-warnings

Patrick Hastings
System Administrator
Certified Retail Solutions
(M) 603.793.4309 | 603.239.3294 |
Certified Retail Solutions.com   |   Take a Video Tour