[Python-modules-team] Jessie backport for sparql-wrapper-python

Sascha Steinbiss satta at debian.org
Tue Jan 10 15:44:03 UTC 2017

Dear sparql-wrapper-python maintainers,

while trying to backport rekall to Jessie I noticed that it
depends on python-sparqlwrapper which isn't backported yet.

I am happy to report that I was able to build the current version of
python-sparqlwrapper on Jessie with no problems or modifications.
I would like to kindly request a backport -- or alternatively I could
step in and upload it myself. However, as I am not a member of the
python-modules team (yet?) I won't be able to push the backports branch
to the git repo.
If you have any other thoughts I would be happy to hear them.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Sascha