[Python-modules-team] pyglet 1.2 was finally released

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Sun Jan 29 00:54:37 UTC 2017

Hello,

any progress with the packaging of the new upstream release? It brings
a lot of new features (among which, the python3 compatibility), and
this bug is silent since it was open in May 2015. Could someone please
contribute an update?

I wanted to use this package to learn python, so I'm probably not the
right person to mess with the packaging myself, unfortunately.

Thanks for your help,
Mt.

--
Source is provided to this software because we believe users have the right
to know exactly what a program is going to do before they run it.