[Python-modules-team] python-jpype_0.6.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Scott Kitterman ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Jul 4 18:00:09 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, I feel I need to reject your package because it contains a file
with no clear license that is not documented in debian/copyright.

test/sample/big.xml:
<!--=  Copyright 2000 World Wide Web Consortium, (Massachusetts          =-->
<!--=  Institute of Technology, Institut National de Recherche en        =-->
<!--=  Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All Rights      =-->
<!--=  Reserved. See http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/.                =-->

It's not clear that this is free (and thus suitable for distribution in
Debian Main even in source form).  If the file has a free license, please
document that, if not repack the tarball to remove it.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.