[Python-modules-team] Pls Reply Urgently

Zhao Dong himpasx00047twzqreewr9h7 at btconnect.com
Thu Jul 6 01:11:01 UTC 2017

Hello

My name is Zhao Dong; I got your contact details in my search for a reputable person that will accept my proposal. I’m the senior manager for procurement, Hong Kong Refining Company seeking for a competent person for a profitable project.

The content of my email is a bit detailed that is why I first seek your permission to let you know before emailing my proposal so wont trash it when I do. Do I have your permission to email you my proposal?

Kindly send your response via my private eMail for more details as follows eMail :zhaodong936 at yahoo.com

Waiting for your response

Regards
Zhao D