[Python-modules-team] python-libcloud package in debian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 15 22:01:30 UTC 2017

Thanks for reaching out!  Looks like if you fixed the error with the
test that is patched in the package, then it should work.
python-libcloud is maintained by the Debian Python Modules Team, so I'm
CC'ing that list.  I'm part of that team.

Debian/stretch will be released any day now, so it will be easier to
wait until that's out before updating any packages.

.hc

anthony shaw: