[Python-modules-team] Processed: Miscalculates MigrationHistory dependencies between multiple django apps - regression from 1.8

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri May 26 03:57:06 UTC 2017

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reopen 863267
Bug #863267 {Done: Scott Kitterman <debian at kitterman.com>} [src:python-django] python-django: Upgrades from jessie to stretch
Bug reopened
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #863267 to the same values previously set
> retitle 863267 Miscalculates MigrationHistory dependencies between multiple django apps - regression from 1.8
Bug #863267 [src:python-django] python-django: Upgrades from jessie to stretch
Changed Bug title to 'Miscalculates MigrationHistory dependencies between multiple django apps - regression from 1.8' from 'python-django: Upgrades from jessie to stretch'.
> block 847277 by 863267
Bug #847277 [lava-server] django migrations in jessie require django from jessie-backports to upgrade to stretch
847277 was blocked by: 863267
847277 was not blocking any bugs.
Ignoring request to alter blocking bugs of bug #847277 to the same blocks previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

847277: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=847277
863267: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=863267