[Python-modules-team] Article update

John Hawthorne john at connexsocial.com
Tue Oct 10 06:19:36 UTC 2017

Hello there,

I am sure you are busy so I will be brief. I have been doing a lot of research on boosting ecommerce sales as of late. After looking at your page http://www.linuxsecrets.com/manjaro-wiki/index.php%3Ftitle=Manjaro-irc-support-guidelines.html I noticed that you are linking to an article about improving customer service, particularly via live chat. That article is good however it does miss some important data on the topic.

I just wanted to bring an article of mine to your attention and ask if you would like to give me some feedback about what you thought of my article.

https://www.floship.com/10-reasons-to-have-live-chat/

If you were interested it would be great if you wanted to add my article as a resource on the page I mentioned. If you prefer you may also republish the article.

Thank you,

John.