[Python-modules-team] Come work for Sphere!

Sphere recruiting at spheremail4.com
Tue Aug 28 18:26:46 BST 2018

Hi SVN-Git,

Sphere is an innovative startup in the automation space with 7 people on its team. We believe that technology has strengthened our connectivity but weakened our proximity to others. A friend is not a blip from a screen; a friend is someone you share experiences with and know personally.

Part of our solution is social event automation: we automatically schedule events between our users and their friends based on mutual interests and available times. Please take a look at our website and visit https://www.sphere.ms/opportunities to see our openings and apply. Our application takes less than a minute to complete.

Thanks,
The team at Sphere