[Python-modules-team] Processed (with 4 errors): reassign bugs from pisa to xhtml2pdf

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Feb 24 07:57:11 UTC 2018

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> repoen 570127
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> reassign 570127 xhtml2pdf
Bug #570127 {Done: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org>} [python-pisa] xhtml2pdf throws exception on some URLs
Bug reassigned from package 'python-pisa' to 'xhtml2pdf'.
No longer marked as found in versions pisa/3.0.32-1.
No longer marked as fixed in versions 3.0.32-4+rm.
> retitle xhtml2pdf: throws exception on all URLs
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> severity 570127 important
Bug #570127 {Done: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org>} [xhtml2pdf] xhtml2pdf throws exception on some URLs
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> found 570127 xhtml2pdf/0.2b-2
Bug #570127 {Done: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org>} [xhtml2pdf] xhtml2pdf throws exception on some URLs
Marked as found in versions xhtml2pdf/0.2b-2 and reopened.
> reopen 592500
Bug #592500 {Done: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org>} [python-pisa] python-pisa: xhtml2pdf stdout output unusable
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
all fixed versions will be cleared, and you may need to re-add them.
Bug reopened
No longer marked as fixed in versions 3.0.32-4+rm.
> reassign 592500 xhtml2pdf
Bug #592500 [python-pisa] python-pisa: xhtml2pdf stdout output unusable
Bug reassigned from package 'python-pisa' to 'xhtml2pdf'.
No longer marked as found in versions pisa/3.0.32-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #592500 to the same values previously set
> retitle xhtml2pdf: stdout output unusable
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> found 592500 xhtml2pdf/0.2b-2
Bug #592500 [xhtml2pdf] python-pisa: xhtml2pdf stdout output unusable
Bug #610390 {Done: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org>} [pisa] pisa doesn't support non-latin symbols
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
all fixed versions will be cleared, and you may need to re-add them.
Bug reopened
No longer marked as fixed in versions 3.0.32-4+rm.
> reassign 610390 xhtml2pdf
Bug #610390 [pisa] pisa doesn't support non-latin symbols
Bug reassigned from package 'pisa' to 'xhtml2pdf'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #610390 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #610390 to the same values previously set
> retitle xhtml2pdf: doesn't support non-latin symbols
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> severity 610390 important
Bug #610390 [xhtml2pdf] pisa doesn't support non-latin symbols
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
> found 610390 xhtml2pdf/0.2b-2
Bug #610390 [xhtml2pdf] pisa doesn't support non-latin symbols
Marked as found in versions xhtml2pdf/0.2b-2.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

570127: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=570127
592500: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=592500