[Python-modules-team] Backport of python3-django-auth-ldap support to stretch

Neil Williams codehelp at debian.org
Tue Jan 2 09:41:49 UTC 2018

One of my packages is going to need a backport of the python3 support
in django-auth-ldap to stretch-backports and so I'm asking if anyone is
interested in doing that backport already?

(Forgot to CC this list when posting to the backports list)

If not, are there any issues I should know about to do the backport
myself?

With the general move to python3, a backport like this would seem to be
generally useful for other packages too. The python3 support currently
only exists in buster or sid.

https://packages.debian.org/unstable/python3-django-auth-ldap

--

Neil Williams